I've been hunting for a sweet deal on detergent and it seems MommyWantsFreebies found a really sweet one she's letting us share!
Here's a deal you won't be able to resist! Snag some Gain Laundry detergent for only .66!
Here's the sceneiro:
- BUY – 4 Gain Powder Laundry Detergent (priced at $5 each) – $20
- AND – 2 Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent (priced at $5 each) – $10
- USE - 4 – $2/1 Tide or Gain Powder Detergent, exp 10/31/2011 (9/11/2011 SS)
- AND - 2 – $1/1 Gain Detergent, exp 9/30/2011 (8/14/2011 SS)
- PAY – $ 20.00 out of pocket
- GET BACK: $10 P&G RR, $3 Gain RR PLUS another $3 Gain RR = $16
- TOTAL – $4 for 6 Gain Detergents!! $.66 each!
For those of you new to couponing please feel free to ask any questions you may have, we'll be working on a common abbreviations and FAQ's soon!
Also I see a little note on Mommy's post about being in a test market. If you have a Walgreens card...this deal may not work out for you. It appears that having this card means you're in a test market and this deal is not applicable in test markets. Bummer :-/